Where: Messiah University One College Avenue Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
When: July 22-26, 2020
Cost: $250.00 includes all meals, activities and air conditioned dorms for the week.
Mechanicsburg, PA July 22-26, 2020
Messiah University is a nationally ranked, private Christian college with a student body of 3,375 undergraduate and graduate students. Our scenic 471-acre suburban campus is located in central Pennsylvania, just 12 miles from the state capital of Harrisburg. The College was founded in 1909 by the Brethren in Christ Church. Today, the College’s faith base is broadly evangelical and includes students and employees from a variety of denominations and Christian faith traditions.
Sleeping & Eating: Housing is dorm-styled with double occupancy. The spacious cafeteria has room to serve many people and the food quality is great. Meals are served buffet style.
- Competitive Games hosted by TruthTeller staff
- Gym (supervised free time)
- Indoor Olympic size pool (Lifeguard on duty)
TruthTellers is not a function of Messiah University, but is simply housing our event on it’s campus.
Offers youth ages 12-18 to get outside of their everyday environment to experience God and develop new relationship with others. We believe your child will never be the same and come to realize the importance of getting to know God on a deeper level.
- $50.00 nonrefundable fee locks in your spot
- 2nd payment of $50.00 due February 23rd, 2020
- 3rd payment of $50.00 due by March 15th, 2020
- 4th payment of $50.00 due by April 19th, 2020
- Final payment of $50.00 due by May 17th, 2020